My Lazy Outfit

8:10 AM



Are you lazy but still want to look cute? - Me, Everyday.

I don't know about you guys but, waking up in the morning and trying to look for a cute outfit will take me hours, because I'm too lazy to try and come up with a full outfit. Especially when I have to wake up 5 in the morning and only have 40 mins to get ready. But of course I still want to look presentable and neat. So I'm going to show you my favorite lazy outfit, that I usually wear when I have days where I just want to sleep all day but still need to get some work done.



So for my top, I have on my black ribbed long sleeves crop top from Forever21. Since it's raining or let's just say it's both hot and humid in the Philippines, I wore something that is both breathable and cozy or something that will keep me warm. I love how this black top fits on my body, it's not that loose, It does hugs my body well and it's very comfortable.




For my pants, I wanted to wear something that is comfortable but still look good. So I paired by black top with my nude trousers or peg pants, to contrast my dark top. I got this pants from an online shop called 345 sale clothing.  I got this pants for only 200 pesos! (around 4 dollars). 
I love how it's affordable, girly because of the ribbon  (its adjustable),  And they feel like pajamas! 
They do have physical stores, they have one Las Piñas City - that's where I got mine.

If you don't live in the Philippines, you can try ASOS' peg pants. They are very similar. Though, I believe ASOS' peg pants are more hugging or fitted, unlike mine - they are loose. and it has only one size that should probably fits all sizes.


For shoes, I put on some white plain shoes from Keds - to try and make it casual but still look cute. I love how its comfortable and stylish at the same time.



For my hair, I just put half of my hair into a bun, so that my hair won't get in my face when I'm doing something.
 I call it the 'Ninja Bun'. Haha. 
One effortless look.  For a lazy person like me.



My dad calls this look 'Back to the 70's'
Does it remind you of the 70's fashion? 
Or
A  Korean Outfit? Hmmm..?



With All The Love,
Audrey


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe