What's in My Bag

5:07 AM




I know I have already a blog post like this, but I wanted to share what's inside my everyday bag for the year 2017 (maybe also in 2018).

Being the nosey person that I am, I love watching and reading a post like this. Not to sound creepy, but I like the idea of knowing what other people bring in their daily routine. Like what bags to they bring, what essential thing they can't live without and etc. I know I posted something like this a couple of years ago, but on that post, I showed you guys what I bring to school when I was still in college. But now that I graduated I don't need to bring a lot of stuff. Not a lot of things did change on what I carry but I still want to show you guys what I have. 


As you can see when it comes to bags, I love the color black. It's just so easy to style at the same time it does not get easily dirty. I don't usually opt designer bags or expensive bags since I believe that I could spend less on an item but still have the best quality like the higher ends one. But that's my personal opinion.

I do bring this two a lot, which I interchange depending on where we are going. One is a mini leather bag that I got from a bazaar which was so cheap but the quality is superb! It is very comparable to a high end or designer bags. It does look like the mini Alexander Wang Rocco bag or the Vegan Leather from Lulus. The other one is the Michael Kors Fulton Clutch Wristlet Wallet Leather that I got as a gift.

I only use the Wristlet, if I'm not going anywhere far or if I'm just going to buy something. It is actually my go-to wallet whenever I'm too lazy to bring both my wallet and makeup bag. Aside from cash and wallet, I usually put here my powder and lipstick I'm wearing that day and that's it. Well, I also bring love letters, movie tickets and one weird thing about me is that I usually keep receipts from a special day.

 With the handbag, I usually bring this one whenever I go to the malls, hang with my friends or just go on dates with my boyfriend. I love how versatile and easy this bag is. Aside from how small and compact it is I can put a lot of things here and I don't have the feeling of carrying a heavy bag. 

Honestly, I don't usually carry my bag, since my boyfriend usually helps by carrying my bag, because I do get shoulder and neck pain easily. 

So let's start! 


My bag has gold detailing. From the zipper to the buckle.
 It has a gold zipper - the quality of the zipper is not cheap it is very sturdy and easy to zip up. 

Bag description: 
  •  Small crossbody bag
  • - Closure zippered
  • - Material: Full grain leather
  • - Lining suede mole
  • - Finish shiny golden metal
I got the furball from Miniso.

 


My handbag has one compartment and one mini zipper inside. I am very organized with a bag but since I only have a small space for everything I try to maximize the space by shoving everything haha. Just Kidding. 



The first thing you'll see inside my bag will be my wallet. Yes not my phone, because I usually hold it or put it in my pocket. Going back to my wallet, I just have a dirty nine west small wallet, that came with the bag. This is not actually mine, my mom did not like the style of wallet since it's small and we usually go for the long wallet type. Though it's small I really like how many compartments it has, it is just the right size for me since I don't have any money, haha, but I do love storing letters, tickets, and receipts in it. It has a compartment for the cards, for receipts, and coins. Sadly it doesn't have a compartment where you can put in pictures - for me I don't mind since I don't like exposing my stored pictures to everyone. 



The second thing I have is my small journal and my pens. I do bring a small journal so I can write anything. It helps me with my anxiety, I get to write down my poems or sketches, I get to write my prayers and some blog ideas. I got my 'dreams don't work unless you do' inspirational journal from papemelroti. I usually bring two pens with me, one is my Staedler Triplus FineLiner marker for my drawings. I have here the personalized pen that our dean gave us (all graduating students) before we graduated as a remembrance. So thoughtful and pretty. 

The third thing you'll see is my earphones, power bank and charger nothing very special to them but it does save my phone from dying. I do have the 'fast lightning' cable that kinda helps me charge my phone fast. My three essentials for traveling and hanging out. 



I do bring makeup, especially when I know I will have to retouch or if I have the whole day planned. I always carry my Clean & Clear compact powder - my holy grail! I can't go outside without this, though it just likes baby powder - it helps me control my oil. To pat it on my skin I use this tiny bamboo brush from Everyday Minerals.

Whenever I need to do my makeup inside the car. I bring these, for the everyday makeup look:
 The Faceshop Miracle Finish: CC Cooling Cushion in the shade V203. 
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in the shade 20 Sand Sable.
Covergirl No Clump Crusher Mascara.
Ever Bilena Lip Tint

I also carry the lipstick I am wearing that day, and I'm good to go.
I have the Fashion21 All Day lipstick in the shade Bronze, and the Milani Liquid Lipstick in the shade Loved.


I also bring my Paganini Hair Brush with my creaseless hair ties from Forever21. Tissues from a hotel.  My watch from MVT and my prescription glasses. Aside from this essentials, I often bring my hand sanitizer, Wet wipes, Candies, and umbrella. 


So I guess that's everything inside my bag!
I do hope you guys like it. I love doing this thing. 
I will try to link something that is very similar to the items listed or mentioned above. 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe