My Favorite Summer Essentials

7:42 AM


So before the summer ends and the school year starts, I want to share with you guys the things that I have loved through summer. 

So let's start with the skin care products, these items are from Sooper Beaute. 
(from left to right: Skin Perfecting Night Tonic/Toner, Skin Beautifying Day Tonic/Toner, Pimple Away Night Cream, and Pimple Away Day Cream)

What I love about these products is that it helps clean and moisturize my face. I do have a very oily skin, and I have acne, for months or even years I've been looking for a cleanser or an acne treatment kit that will help me get rid of my acne and prevent my face from getting more acne or pimples. And Finally, I found a shop that sells that, Sooper Beaute. - My friend, Ace, gave me the Pimple Away set because I was indeed skeptical of trying or buying the products. Because I tried everything, even went to the derma just purchase a very expensive set, and it did not help me at all. So when I tried the Pimple Away set, I was amazed, and I love it! It made my pimples shrink just in days! Though I ran out of the Pimple Away Toner, I bought the Skin Perfecting Night Toner and Skin Beautifying Day Toner - because the saleslady told that it is quite the same, but the difference is that this helps your face glow. I do prefer the Pimple Away Toner, but it's okay I love the apple scent from the two products! What I don't like about the day and night creams is that it makes my face extra oily, I don't know if it's just me because I have very oily skin or the product itself, but regardless of that plus very affordable?- I love these products. I can see myself not only using these items in the summer but for a long time for sure.

Sooper Beaute IG: https://www.instagram.com/sooperbeaute
https://www.instagram.com/sooperbeaute_products/

       
Vaseline: Instant Fair Lotion.

My mom bought me this lotion because I ran out of the Marks & Spencer Strawberry Lotion - and I love having strawberry/fruity scent on my skin, but we couldn't find one. I love how this lotion doesn't have the sticky feeling, and the smell is quite nice, though I can't say if the instant whitening effect does work, because I don't usually go outside that much, but I still love it. 


Human Heart Nature Strengthening Shampoo And Conditioner Travel Size

What I love about these, is the smooth, cooling and straight hair effect that it gives you. I love that it's sulfate-free because I wanted to try this product for a very long time now. I wanted to try a sulfate-free hair product because my hair has been through a lot of chemicals such as; hair coloring, keratin treatment and from the heat. I also love the mint smell that leaves you with and throughout the summer, swimming, and traveling with the family, this size is just perfect, it's very travel-friendly, very affordable for 49php each? How can you say no to that, right? Worth the try, if you're looking for a sulfate-free or no harmful chemicals, you should try this.

Human Heart Nature: All Natural Sanitizer, Citrus Burst

I love this product so much, because of the smell. My sister-in-law was using this, and when I tried it, I fell in love with it. I love hand sanitizers with the fruity scents, and I love that its safe with babies because I have a niece, and we use this when she touches something, or before we touch her, I always spray a few of this so that my hands are clean. A must have, not only in summer but throughout my life. Haha.

Makeup! Maybelline
(from left to right & button: Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Two Way Cake, Maybelline Clear Smooth Original Pressed Powder and Maybelline Fashion Brow 24H Color Matcher)

Maybelline is one of my favorite makeup brands because the quality is beyond amazing and the price is very affordable. I love their powders, especially the Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Two Way Cake like I said I have very oily skin, but this face powder or foundation helps me set my face and control the oiliness. I also like the Clear Smooth Original, as you can see it's almost gone because I use it to set my makeup. The shade that I got is Nude Beige, both powders or foundations comes with a sponge applicator but for the Maybelline Clear Smooth Original, I use a powder brush when applying it. 

Maybelline Clear Smooth All in One Two Way Cake

Maybelline Clear Smooth Original Pressed Powder

Maybelline Fashion Brow 24H Color Matcher

I know I've repeatedly been using 'OMG! I love this product!' But come on I do love them, especially this product! Oh, My Goodness, this is one of my holy grail products, my brows are on fleek because of this. I cannot explain how much I love this brow gel, but I love love love this!

Music
If I picked one song that I have been listening to lately and jamming to, it would be: Ain't Your Mama by the one only JENNIFER LOPEZ a.k.a JLO a.k.a Jenny From The Block.

TV Show/Movie
I'd say Modern Family - I love this show! For movies? How To Be Single and definitely Marvel Movies, especially the new Captain America: Civil War. #TeamIronMan

So, those are my favorite summer essentials, and I hope you guys enjoyed reading it, and I do hope you guys try one of the products that I shared, and please share your favorite summer essentials. 


With all the love,

Audrey

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Your products sounds great!

    Mischelle
    http://www.nowthatschic.com

    ReplyDelete

Subscribe