Miniso Make Up Review

10:06 PM


If you love Daiso then you'll totally love Miniso!

I love Makeup - (I am a big fan of Cushions lately - thanks to Morgan of thebeautybreakdown on youtube. ) and although I love Makeup, I don't want spending so much on it. CHEAP MAKEUP ALL THE WAY! And where else to find go quality cheap makeup? (plus cute packaging) - MINISO. duh.

Miniso is actually Japan Store that sells Home Supplies, Necessities, Make up, Skin care, Toys, School Supplies and other miscellaneous items. It is like a mixture of Muji, Uniqlo and Daiso. If Daiso starts at 88 pesos, well Miniso is a bit on the pricier edge, they prices there usually starts at 99 pesos - nearly a hundred peso already thank you for the one peso change haha! What I love about Miniso is that although it's kinda pricey the quality and the packaging of each item is right on top with other high end stores. I have already tried purchasing about a zillion times already starting from 'makeup wipes' to skincare to makeup - and all I can say is that it is good.


Last Month, I purchased this two because I heard a lot of good reviews regarding these two. The Miniso cushion Concealer and the 1+1 Matte Loose Seting Powder


I purchased the concealer because kinda reminds me of the Maybelline age rewind, a cheaper version of it. It's only 149 pesos compared to the Maybelline Age Rewind which is I believe is 399 pesos. It has 3 shades, I got mine in 01 (the lightest), 02 is a pink color corrector, 03 the darkest and it's actually good for cream contour. 



What I like about the concealer:

1. The Packaging is so cute! It did come with a box but I threw it out haha.
2. It has a sponge on the end which makes easier to blend and spread.
3. It brightens my face. 
4. No unpleasant smell.
5. Does not cake
6. It somewhat color corrected my dark spots and veins.

What I don't like about the concealer:
1. Sheer coverage, when applied under the eyes it does not conceal my dark under eyes.
2. Tacky feeling
3. Sets on fine lines
4. Does not cover/conceal blemishes 
5. Very small range of colors to choose. 
6. Too light for me

Tips on using this concealer:
1. Use a dense brush to get the coverage
2. Use as highlight, Good for highlighting the areas you want to brighten.
3. Use it as a eye primer

It was disappointing because I thought this would be a dupe foe the Maybelline Age Rewind but it's not. The fit concealer would have been a better purchase than this if you're looking for a handy dandy blemish cover up concealer. When I was swatching this at the miniso store, I tried covering a waterproof black gel eyeliner with this and I was very surprise because it did cover but somehow when covering a dark under eye it can't do the job. 


I purchase this setting powder because I was running out of my favorite Nichido Final Powder and I wanted to try if this really would work with Oily Skin. 


It came with a little puff, it's so soft!

What I like about this powder:
 1. It's tiny and compact great for travelling.
2. It has four mini seal that you can choose whether you'll open one side or all of them (to control the product)
3.When applied it feels like putting on baby powder.
4. Decent smell.
5. It does mattify my skin.
6. It brightens my skin as well.
7. Controls the control for a decent amount of time

What I don't like about the powder:
1. It sets on you foundation but it kinda cake
2. I love to bake my face to help control my oil, but with this? It does help control the oil but it leaves minimal marks. 
3. Easily rub off due to my very oily skin. 
4. Not the right shade, I did not know they have shades I got the lightest. 

Tips on using this powder:
1. Use to set makeup but not baking,
2. Use it to set your under eyes! What I like about the powder:
This will surely brighten those dark circles.
3. Use the puff / loose brush to spread. 


*I am not a beauty guru nor expert, I just love make up and love to share my thoughts on the things I have. The items might/might not work on me but that doesn't mean that it will/will not work on you. This is only my thoughts on the products*

Overall I love Miniso products, I would still use them but I don't think I would opt for these two as my go to makeup or on the top my holy grail products. Though it is cheap I think for the quality and packaging? Miniso did a great job! It may not work for me but I think other people who has a flawless skin and does not have oily skin would love these two. 

Hope you guys love reading my experience with Miniso Products, you can visit the closest Miniso Store at you in these branches: 
SM City North Edsa, SM Center Sangandaan,Robinsons Place Manila,SM City Bacolod,SM City Clark ,SM City Baliwag,SM Southmall,SM City Trece Martires,SM City Sucat,SM City San Lazaro,SM City East Ortigas,SM City North Edsa,SM City Marilao,SM City Manila,SM City Iloilo,SM City Fairview

or visit them on their facebook page:


With all the love,
Audrey

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe